The aim of a manufacturing company is to meet the customer demand by supplying products with a constant quality, with maximum delivery reliability and at the lowest possible costs.
Within the industry, various methods exist for achieving these objectives. Hollander techniek has an efficient Lean Manufacturing method which allows the planned improvements to be achieved. The improvements can also be implemented directly, removing the customary gap between the plans and the execution.
Lean Manufacturing route
Hollander techniek helps you to enter into a Lean Manufacturing route, together with us. We do this in three effective steps:
- A quick scan with a brief diagnosis of the main points.
- We offer you the results of the quick scan in the form of a short presentation.
- Execution route according to the DMIAC method, whereby the result is periodically assessed.
- The aim is that your employees execute this route themselves and that it becomes an integral part of your manufacturing process.
- A final evaluation, presenting the final results and the necessary follow-up.
Improvement is an on-going process!